CSWIP Visual Welding Inspector Online Course
What will I learn
TESCAN's CSWIP Visual Welding Inspector course offers comprehensive theoretical training in welding inspection. It covers essential topics in visual inspection, equipping you with the knowledge and skills needed for this critical role.
- CPD Credits: Earn 16 Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credit hours upon course completion.
- Flexible Learning: Access the course materials online for 60 days from the date of purchase. You can revisit any section at your convenience.
- Practical Training and Examination: For those interested in progressing to the examination stage, a half-day practical training and a three-hour examination are available at one of TES Canada's Training Centres.
This course consists of 18 comprehensive sections:
- Introduction: An overview of the course and its objectives.
- Typical Duties of a Welding Inspector: Understanding the responsibilities and tasks of a welding inspector.
- Inspection Equipment: Familiarization with inspection tools and equipment used in welding inspection.
- Welding Terminology and Definitions: Learning the key terminology and definitions used in welding.
- Welding Process Video: Visualizing welding processes through video demonstrations.
- Welding Processes: An in-depth exploration of various welding processes.
- Welding Imperfections: Understanding common welding imperfections and defects.
- Plate Inspection: Techniques for inspecting welding on plates.
- Practical Plate Guide: A guide to practical plate inspections.
- Weld Map Exercise: An exercise in creating weld maps.
- Weld Gauge: Understanding and using a weld gauge for inspection.
- Weld Gauge Video: Visual demonstration of using a weld gauge.
- Training Plate Walkthrough: A walkthrough of practical inspection on training plates.
- Practical Inspection of Fillet Welds: Techniques for inspecting fillet welds.
- Training Fillet Walkthrough: A practical walkthrough of fillet weld inspection.
- Fillet Weld Questions: Test your knowledge with questions related to fillet welds.
- Welding Safety: An overview of safety measures in welding.
- Examination Option: If you wish to take your learning further, you can choose to complete a half-day practical training and a three-hour examination at one of TES Canada's Training Centres.
Ensure your computer meets these basic requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 10 and higher
- Browser: Chrome or Edge
- Internet Connection: A decent internet connection (5 Mb/s)
- Duration: 16 hours
- Price: CA$ 1,600.00
Start your journey toward becoming a certified visual welding inspector with our CPD-eligible CSWIP Visual Welding Inspector course. Enroll now to access the comprehensive training you need for success.
About this institute
Institute Name : TES Canada Inc
Language : English
Charge : Paid
Location : Calgary Alberta
Mode : Online
TES CANADA was established in Alberta-Calgary, in January 2021, as TWI Associated Training Representative. TES CANADA continues the operation of TWI Canada, which was active from 2013 until Dec. 31st, 2020. TWI is the world’s largest Training organization in Welding, Welding Inspection, Plant Inspection, Advance NDT, and Painting Inspection. The trainings are supported by internationally recognized certifications including CSWIP, BGAS-CSWIP, IIW/EWF, PCN, and SNT-TC-1A, and are designed to service all major industry sectors including oil and gas, aerospace, construction, power, and automotive. TES CANADA offers a wide range of services, including Training and Examination, Consultancy and Engineering Solutions, Manufacturing Support, Welding Engineering, and Inspection Services. TES CANADA offers its services at its head office in Calgary - Alberta, where the company is based, as well as in Ontario, Quebec, and British Columbia. TES CANADA offers its services in the Americas through its subordinate partners in Brazil and the USA, which are providing the services under the full direction and management of TES CANADA. TES CANADA plans to penetrate the market of other countries of the Americas (Argentina and Mexico) shortly. TES CANADA ensures that TES CANADA professional obligations/commitments are observed by the delivery of expertise, creative and optimal solutions, and services to clients within the Americas.