With over 41+ years of worldwide experience, Velosi is a leading global consulting firm that provides Asset Integrity Management, HSE, Engineering Services and Software Solutions to clients in the energy industry around the world.
By combining global coverage and local knowledge with our wide range of services we are able to create tailored solutions to individual problems. Our range of inter-related services and modular methodology ensures that we can accommodate a wide range of projects.
Products & Services
ISO 9001 (Quality Management System)
ISO 9001 is entitled as the international standard that designates provision for a quality management system (QMS). It is published in 1987 by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), a worldwide agency that includes the national standards bodies of over 160 countries in the world.
2015 is the most prestigious standard in the ISO 9001 series and the only standard in the series to which businesses can certify the value of their management system.
ISO 9001 designates provisions for a quality management system when a corporation:
- Requires to showcase its capability to constantly offer products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Intends to improve customer satisfaction by effectively applying system, comprising processes for enhancing the system and the affirmation of compliance with customer and applicable statutory as well as regulatory concerns.
Benefits of ISO 9001
- Puts great importance on leadership engagement
- Helps address organizational risks and opportunities in a structured way
- Uses common structure and terms that are specifically helpful to organizations using multiple management systems, such as those for the environment, health and safety, or business stability.
- Addresses supply chain management more efficiently
- More user-friendly for service and knowledge-based organizations
Data Governance Solutions
Data Governance is an array of principles and practices that ensure quality and reliability through the complete lifecycle of your data. It is a data management concept that belongs to the ability of an organization to ensure that high data quality prevails throughout the complete lifecycle of the data, implementing effective data controls to support business goals.
The major focus areas of data governance comprise availability of data, and its usability, consistency, integrity and security. These key elements help establish methods to ensure that effective data management is deployed throughout the entire business process of an organization.
Velosi offers the best available Data Governance solutions that help organizations monitor and control data quality processes from a single location, improving data rapidly. Our Data Governance solutions incorporate the people, processes, and information technology that are mandatory to build a consistent and proper data management system across the business operations.
At Velosi, we treat data governance as a quality control discipline to assess, manage, use, improve, monitor, maintain, and to protect organizational information. Our world-class Data Governance programs help organizations implement the best data management practices with the essential foundation, strategy, and structure required to assure that data is managed as an asset and converted into meaningful information.
Benefits of Data Governance
- Increases consistency and confidence in the decision-making process.
- Decreases the risk of regulatory fines and penalties.
- Improves data security by defining and verifying the need for data distribution policies.
- Maximizes the income generation potential of data.
- Designates accountability for information quality.
- Enables better planning by the supervisory workforce.
- Minimizes or eliminates re-work.
- Optimizes staff effectiveness.
- Establishes process performance baselines to facilitate improvement efforts.