The Sparrows Group is a global provider of specialist equipment and integrated engineering services to the energy and industrial sectors. We specialise in delivering structured and bespoke solutions to meet our clients lifting and mechanical handling, cable and pipe lay, and fluid power requirements.
We work around the world, around the clock, to support our clients, optimise their efficiency and ensure the performance, reliability and safety of critical equipment and people.
Our commitment to consistent high performance through our ‘above all, one standard’ approach to quality and safety means delivery is assured with the Sparrows Group.
With over 41 years’ experience working in lifting and mechanical handling we are the local specialists who have the network, knowledge and experience to get it right.
Sparrows Group supports the LinkedIn Professional Community Policy and asks that you follow our guidelines while engaging with our community.
We like hearing what you have to say, but we want out page to be enjoyed by everyone so we expect users will not post content that is:
• Abusive, defamatory, profanity, discriminatory or obscene
• Fraudulent, deceptive or misleading
• In violation of another’s intellectual property right or contains confidential material
• In violation of any law or regulation
• Photos or comments which depict unsafe practices or offensive behaviour
• Attempting to impersonate someone else
• Subject to an internal investigation or that refers to ongoing litigation matters
• Adverts or spam
• Otherwise offensive
By posting to a Sparrows Group social media site, you agree to be solely responsible for the content of all information you contribute, link to or otherwise upload. Any posts found to break the rules will be deleted or hidden from the page.
Sparrows Group’s social media channels are managed during UK business hours, 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday.