THE LEADING SUPPLIER OF TURBINE SUPERVISORY AND HIGH INTEGRITY PROTECTION EQUIPMENT TO INDUSTRY
With over 40 years experience in providing vibration monitoring, displacement monitoring, seismic monitoring, and speed instrumentation solutions in demanding environments, we offer a full range of sensors and API 670 compliant measuring and protection equipment along with design, installation, and commissioning services.
Products & Services
An industry-proven range of accelerometers, velocity sensors, eddy current proximity probes, capacitive air gap sensors and LVDTs to cover a wide range of machine vibration and position measurement applications.
PZ Shear Mode Range of Vibration Sensors
- PZS, IEPE type, 10mV/g to 500mV/g Accelerometer
- PZV, IEPE type, 4mV/mm/s Velocity Sensor
- PZDC, 4-20mA loop powered, Velocity Sensor
- Operation to +140 °C with response from 0.1Hz – 10kHz
- Dual SS316 Case EMC shielded, sealed to IP68
- MIL connector or various cable options
- ATEX Ex ia IIC T4
The SentryCMS condition monitoring system is a scalable addition to the Sentry G3 API670 compliant machine protection system. Providing flexible data acquisition combined with powerful analysis tools for both online and offline performance monitoring.
The Sentry VAM DAQ module locates in slot 6 and provides data acquisition for up to 32 sensors & 8 phase reference channels. Simultaneously acquiring and storing asynchronous sampled and order locked processed data means no vibration event remains undetected. The SentryCMS software offers detailed post-analysis features in combination with standard order locked displays.
- 32 vibration channels and 8 tachos in one slot
- Field upgradable and independent to the protection function
- Fast and flexible acquisition
- Trend data through OPC, TCPIP Modbus and DDS
- Simultaneous acquisition of order locked and asynchronous data
- Acquire speed, amplitude and FFT alarms