RAE Energy, Inc. is a global provider of welding, inspection, and coating services delivering excellence in execution across a variety of pipeline and facility construction and integrity operations.
- We aim for zero-incident results and work daily to improve our processes so that our workforce, customers, communities, and environment are safeguarded.
- Every dimension of our work is supported by extensive experience, hours of training, layers of qualifications, and a hyper-focused goal to deliver world-class quality work.
- We hold ourselves responsible for our commitments, decisions, and actions. Our approach involves careful planning, seeking valuable feedback, follow-through, and tracking progress with measurable outcomes to continuously improve and ensure high-performing teams
- We practice open and clear communication internally and externally with our customers, suppliers, and community.
- Excellence to us means executing each project with a passion for creating high-quality work, a commitment to overcome challenges, and a culture of innovative problem-solving that has led to breakthrough processes and technologies.
Products & Services
RAE Energy specializes in delivering high-quality welded joints for the offshore pipeline industry. Our services include welding engineering, weld procedure development and qualification, and firing line management for spool base and pipelay vessel operations.
We provide fabrication solutions such as j-beveling and double- and multi-jointing, alongside weld overlay cladding techniques for corrosion-resistant steel applications. With a highly qualified, mobile welding team, we can support large projects worldwide and provide tailored solutions to meet customer-specific needs.
UT Quality and Prime NDT lead all pipeline and facility inspection projects utilizing conventional NDT and advanced NDT methods, as well as consultation and project management services.
Through the combined efforts of UT Quality and Prime NDT, we are more capable with broader experience in offshore and onshore applications, a larger team of highly trained technicians, and the support to back up large projects on a global scale.
RAE Energy is a leader in the application of protective coatings for offshore pipelines. We focus on leading innovation and technology to provide advanced service capabilities and field execution to the industry.
We offer a variety of field-joint coating solutions aimed to protect from corrosion, mechanical damage, and extreme temperatures, as well as weight stabilization. RAE also provides custom coatings at our facility or our customers’ worksites, no matter the location.