Qualitas Material Testing Laboratories
At Qualitas, we envision a future with safe water, abundant energy, and affordable food that protects the health and vitality of our planet and its people. We are always looking for ways to improve life around the world every day.
United Arab Emirates
Qualitas Testing Lab based in UAE established in 2013 and certified by ENAS & GAC for ISO 17025 and By ISO 9001 From BAS. Qualitas have been pre-qualified and approved by various oil majors including ADNOC, GASCO, ZADCO, IRSHAD, TAKREER , Al Hosn Etc.
To add more value to our clientele worldwide, Qualitas Inspection division has been formed by a set of experienced staff professionally qualified to ASNT, PCN, AWS, CSWIP, BGAS, NACE, API, LEEA, IRATA, etc.
Qualitas Inspection division coupled with leading material testing lab provide complete solution to the clients through our multi-national Visa/seamen book holders.
Our range of services includes Quality Control, Conventional and Specialised NDT, Lifting and Loose Gear Inspection, Rope Access Specialist, Third Party Inspection, QA/ QC Services, Consultancy and Training.
QUALITAS INSPECTION AND MAINTENANCE DIVISION IS ACTIVELY ENGAGED IN SERVICES SUCH AS
- Conventional NDT Services
- Advanced NDT Services
- Lifting Inspection Services
- Third-Party Inspection Services
- Rope Access Inspection And Maintenance Services
- Training And Certifications
- Chemical Laboratories
- Level III services
- Lifting and loose gear inspections qualified to LEEA
- IRATA Rope Access specialist with ASNT/ PCN certification
Products & Services
CONVENTIONAL NON-DESTRUCTIVE TESTING
Conventional Nondestructive Testing (NDT) describes a process in which welds, materials or equipment can be examined for various types of discontinuities such as cracks, weld discontinuities, corrosion, or wear that does not require the destruction of the component being tested.
Non-destructive testing has become a widely used solution for numerous types of industrial project in the manufacturing, construction, plant operation and other engineering sectors. There are many different NDT methods available, each of which has both advantages and disadvantages. Our NDT team provides qualified inspectors with the capability to choose the right method to solve the inspection or testing challenge that any industrial project might face. As a result, you can be sure of both safe operation and improved quality while reducing overall cost. We perform shop or field inspections wherever required to any codes, standards or customer specification.
CONVENTIONAL NDT SERVICES WE PROVIDE.
- Visual Testing (VT)
- Ultrasonic Inspection
- Ultrasonic Thickness Gauging
- Magnetic Particle Testing
- Liquid Penetrant Testing
- Radiography Testing
- Eddy Current Testing
- Leak Testing (LT)
- Positive Material Identification (PMI)
- Vacuum Box Testing
- Hardness Testing
- Ferrite Testing
- Hoilday Inspection
- Heat Treatment Services (Local & Stress Relieve)
ADVANCED NON-DESTRUCTIVE TESTING
Non-Destructive Testing has radically changed emphasis over recent years from a focus on detecting defects arising during the manufacture of new products, to detecting process induced integrity problems. QUALITAS Inspection has established itself at the forefront of an NDT technological revolution by a process of investment in state-of-the-art equipment and specialized training to meet this step-change. The result is an infrastructure that offers a comprehensive range of Advanced NDT (ANDT) that individually or in combination provide state of the art solutions to the ever-increasing demand for Non-Invasive Inspection.
From strategically located centres of excellence, our services are coordinated on a worldwide basis and offer a proven record of delivering a safe, technically sound and cost effective service. The Qualitas Inspection department employees experienced fully qualified NDT level III technical support personnel who maintain the organizations competitive advantage by constantly monitoring and evaluating incremental and radical innovations in inspection technology.
SERVICES WE PROVIDE
- Phased Array Ultrasonic Testing - PAUT
- Time Of Flight Diffraction - TOFD
- Remote Visual Inspection/Videoscopy
- Long Range UT(LRUT)
- Magnetic Flux Leakage(MFL-3d Version)
- Remote Field Electromagnetic Testing(RFET)
- Internal Rotary Inspection System(IRIS)
- Near Field Testing(NFT)
- Acoustic Emission Testing(AET)
- Alternating Current Field Measurement(ACFM)
- Hydrogen Induced Cracking Detection
- Ultrasonic Leak Detection
- Infrared Thermography
QUALITAS THIRD PARTY INSPECTION SERVICES:
Qualitas Third Party Inspection team having more than two decades of experience in various fields in Ship Repair, New Shipbuilding, Conversion, Refurbishment, Oil and Gas and are Qualified to AWS, CSWIP, BGAS, NACE, API, ASME, ISO Lead Auditors.
Our Teams of Engineers ensure that the quality and performance of products or installations meet applicable requirements, whether they are regulatory, voluntary or client specific. We help to improve the integrity, quality and efficiency of equipment, assure safe and health working conditions for employees and minimize the environmental impact of industrial activities.
Inspection and expediting
Inspection is carried out in accordance to the rules and guidelines laid down by various International regulatory bodies such as: ISI, ASTM, ANSI, TEMA, ASME, API, DIN, EC, JIS, etc. Our state-of-the-art testing procedures and expertise of our highly qualified personnel allow detection of the defects at an early stage, thus saving time, energy and money.
We provide the following services at your call.
- Pressure vessel inspection and certification as per API 510.
- In service pipe line inspection as per API 570.
- Reactor furnace inspection as per API 953.
- Rerating/Revalidation of pressure vessels as per client requirement.
- Design / Drawing review for the new storage tanks as per API 650.
- Welding Inspector hiring as per project requirement (Short term/ Long term).
- Coating/Painting inspector hiring as per project requirement(Short term/ Long term).
- QC inspector hiring as per project requirement.
- Owner representative hiring services.
- Welder Qualification Witnessing, Welding Procedure Preparation, Welder Certificate Renewal.
- Hydro test witnessing, Pneumatic test witnessing.
- Dimensional inspection, Structural alignment and bolt tightening inspection.
- Torque wrench witnessing.
- Coating condition monitoring services.
- Paint thickness measurement.
- Coating Pull of test witness and reports endorsements as a TPI.
- Powder coating inspection.
- Project Management & Consultancy for storage tanks and related piping.
- Pre shipment inspection/Load out inspection at ports.
- MTC review and Mechanical test witness for material.
- Quality plan, ISO documentation preparation for client.