PRUFTECHNIK is a leading maintenance technology manufacturer and solution provider.
The company offers a broad range of high-quality products, services and training tailored to the needs of maintenance professionals in the areas of shaft alignment, vibration analysis, condition monitoring and nondestructive testing.
Many manufacturing organizations worldwide trust PRUFTECHNIK for the condition-based maintenance of rotating equipment and plant reliability.
Founded in 1972, PRUFTECHNIK has grown as a family-owned business into a worldwide operating company. The PRUFTECHNIK group is present in 80 countries with 20 subsidiaries and a large network of authorized sales and service partners.
Since July 2019, PRUFTECHNIK has been owned by Fluke Corporation, a company of the Fortive group.
Products & Services
EDDY CURRENT TESTING
Nondestructive testing systems from Prüftechnik ensure that manufacturers of semi-finished products and their customers obtain the best possible quality. Our eddy current testing systems and sensors provide quality assurance and process control and help you guarantee the security of your investment.
EDDYCHEK 610 – Flexible, future-oriented, and investment security
- Clearly structured menus
- Intuitive operation using pushbuttons
- Ease of operation with large pushbuttons on a touchscreen with high resolution
- Ease of service with a few, simply replaceable components
- Interfaces for communication with system controls
- Up to 10 channels at up to 6 test positions
- Extensive test result documentation
- Patented, fully digitalized signal processing for test frequencies from 1 kHz to 1 MHz. With that, adjustable to every test task.
- Higher productivity due to higher throughput speeds (if used with rotating systems)
- Operation without air-conditioning system and without additional cabinet up to 40 °C ambient temperature
- Higher spatial resolution for fault marking and reduction of false scrap