P-MET High-Tech Company Pvt Ltd
Came into existence in 1976 as a partnership firm by the name of M/S. P-MET COMPANY. Due to consistent growth and establishment of the name for the quality and for the services, it has become desirable to convert it into a Private Limited Company.
An ISO 9001 : 2015 Certified Company
Came into existence in 1976 as a partnership firm by the name of M/S. P-MET COMPANY. Due to consistent growth and establishment of the name for the quality and for the services, it has become desirable to convert it into a Private Limited Company. Accordingly, P-MET HIGH-TECH COMPANY PRIVATE LIMITED took over the operation of M/S. P-MET COMPANY in April 1996.
The Management consists of people with technical background and having experience in various fields.
P-Met is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Dye Penetrant, Liquid penetrant, Fluxes, Surfex Products, Nozzle Gel, Anti-spatter spray etc. in Vadodara, Gujarat.
Products & Services
Dye Penetrant Products
- PMC FLAWCHECK
- PMC VISFLUORCHECK
- PMC LUMINCHECK
- Non Corrosive
- Non – toxic
- Below maximum allowable limit of sulfur and halogen contents
- Higher surface area coverage
- Highly consistent performance
- Tested and trusted by critical industries
- Internationally acclaimed
PMC Flawcheck – Visible Colour Series
- Visible colour contrast series
- Defects signals in maroon red in daylight
- Crack detention sensitivity-2 micron width
Fluxes for Aluminium Alloys
The production of clean, dross free metal prior to pouring is a metallurgical must; and a low melting loss is an economic must, if melting costs are to be kept to their correct level. The “PMC” Fluxes have been designed with these points in view. “PMC” range covers well proven fluxes suitable for aluminium alloys.
- PMC Fluxes Manufacturer PMC Cover Flux
- PMC Fluxes Manufacturer PMC Degasser
- PMC Fluxes Manufacturer PMC Grain refiner
- PMC Fluxes Manufacturer PMC Magnesium remover
- Are most efficient in action, based on sound formula and are scientifically blended. Proven by long practice.
- Reduce metal losses in slag and drosses.
- Protect the melt from contamination by furnace atmosphere and products of combustion.
- Reduce hydrogen pick-up and porosity to a minimum.
- Are simple to use and safe to handle.
- Result is sound castings with improved physical properties.