Olivier International is committed to an operating philosophy based on ethics considering human rights as well as the social, economic, and environmental impacts in serving our customers and our responsibilities to the communities within which we operate.
Products & Services
Conventional and Advanced Methods of NDE
We offer Complete NDE Solutions through a broad range of services in the fields of Conventional and Advanced Methods of NDE (Non-Destructive Examination), Asset Integrity, Engineering, Consulting, and Regulatory and Code Compliance to the upstream, midstream, and downstream segments of the oil and gas industry.
Our service lines will continue to diversify and expand based on technological advances in our industry.
Services are provided both onshore and offshore, domestic and foreign, with highly skilled, multi-certified personnel to provide onsite services at fabrication yards, spool bases, offshore facilities, pipeline construction sites, lay barges, deepwater construction vessels, compressor stations, pressure vessel shops, aboveground storage tanks, process piping facilities, shipyards, paper mills, chemical plants, gas, coal, and nuclear power plants, petroleum refineries, and related processing facilities.
- Acoustic Imaging
- Laser Cleaning Services
- Eddy Current / PECI
- Ferrite Testing
- Guided Ultrasonic Long Wave
- Liquid Penetrant
- Magnetic Particle
- NORM Surveys
- Phased Array
- Positive Material Identification
- Post Weld Heat Treat of Weldments
- Fugitive Gas Emission Surveys
- Mechanical and Electrical Surveys
- Rope Access Services
- Visual Inspection
- Vacuum Box Testing
- Ultrasound / TOFD
- Level III NDE Auditing Services
- Mechanical Integrity / Risk-Based Assessment Services & Software Programs
- Cathodic Protection Survey of Tanks, Pipelines, Offshore Facilities & Related Piping
- Real-Time Ultrasonic Corrosion Mapping for Direct Assessment & Erosion Corrosion Surveys
- PA-CAT™ Phased Array - Composite Angle Technique for contact point corrosion / corrosion under pipe supports (CUPS)
- Creaform 3D Laser
Olivier International’s field technicians utilize advanced Infrared cameras to pinpoint leaks accurately, remotely, rapidly without dismantling equipment or interrupting production.
State Of The Art Portable Camera Systems
With over 30,000 hours of field experience and our state-of-the-art portable camera systems detect and visually document gas leaks that are normally overlooked or missed by conventional gas detection methods. We are able to identify leak sources fast, and in a minimally intrusive manner.