NDT Technologies Inc. is a leading supplier of integrated automated non-destructive testing (NDT) and measuring systems. We design, manufacture, install and service custom-made automated systems utilizing ultrasonic, eddy current, electromagnetic, digital optical vision and laser technologies.
Our fully equipped research, engineering and manufacturing facility is located just west of Montréal, Québec, Canada. Established in 1981, the company is dedicated to technology, innovation, integration and performance.
NDT Technologies Inc. provides fully automated systems for on-line and off-line full body inspections of welded (ERW) and seamless (SMLS) pipes, bars, billets, heavy steel plates, railroad rails, train wheels, wheel sets and axles.
NDT Technologies Inc.'s turnkey automated systems are engineered to be mechanically robust to meet heavy industry requirements. In addition, our systems offer a high level of customization to accommodate clients' specific production needs.
Through close co-operation with the client's engineering and quality assurance departments, our engineers seek to gain an intimate understanding of production processes and material behavior characteristics.
NDT Technologies Inc.'s team of professionals is chosen for their broad range of complementary experience and knowledge and supported by Research and Development (R&D) activities providing solid technological platforms to deliver the latest available technologies. Our ability to implement innovative ideas in conceptual design, engineering, and material testing methodology and also to integrate project organization enables us to effectively handle customer demands in the fields of material evaluation and product control.
Products & Services
- Automated Ultrasonic and/or Eddy current testing systems
- Robust mechanics,
- Short untested ends,
- HMI interface, real-time data acquisition and reporting
- TPC/IP connectivity.
- On-line and Off-line systems
- Testing of Seamless, ERW, SAW, LSAW, heavy and thin wall, duplex CRA and spiral welded pipes.
RAIL WHEELS AND AXLES
- Systems for measurement and quality inspection of single rail wheels and/or wheels sets
- Non-destructive ultrasonic testing, magnetic and eddy current methods.
- Brinell hardness
- Wheels dimensional measurement
- Fully integrated testing lines including mechanical handling and robotic controls.
- Rail wheel axles are inspected by eddy current (Internal bore of hollow axles) and ultrasound for solid axles.