Level 3 Associates, located in Marietta, GA was established in Spring 2008. It has since become one of the leading Non Destructive Testing (NDT) services; specializing in Advance Ultrasonic Testing, Composite Material and Digital Radiography. We also offer NDT training, consulting and contract inspection services.
Customer satisfaction is the key to the success of our organization. Here at Level 3 Associates, we structure our services around two main principles:
Supplying innovative NDT solutions to meet a myriad of customer requirements.
Listen and evaluate our client's specific needs and expectations.
With an unceasing drive to stay abreast of industry standards and the latest inspection techniques, the inspection services personnel at Level 3 Associates are trained to understand and apply the latest technical advancements in NDT inspection services.
Level 3 Associates has proven to be an organization of substance, gaining ISO 9001:2015, AS9100D, NADCAP approval, VOSB approval, and many additional certifications, meeting the qualification requirements or SNT-TC-1A, NAS-410, CP-189, and EN-473.
Products & Services
We are capable of providing for all of your Ultrasonic Inspection needs.
We test a wide array of parts, materials, and components in our ultrasonics lab. Our capabilities in this method include Conventional and Phased Array testing techniques as well as technique development on new parts. We can perform:
- Thickness/Material Velocity measurements
- Corrosion Analysis, remaining wall thickness
- Welding Inspection
- Composite Inspection, Bonding Integrity Analysis
- Flaw detection and characterization, Longitudinal and Shear wave
- A,B & C Scan portable data acquisition and analysis systems
- Phased Array Inspection with Software Analysis, manual and immersion (Omni Scan MX, Focus LT, and TomoView Analysis software trained)
DIGITAL RADIOGRAPHIC TESTING
Specializing in Advanced Radioscopic Techniques
At Level 3 Associates we offer advanced radioscopic techniques such as Real Time, DR and CR as well as Micro Focus Radioscopy. Our X-ray inventory includes various tubes ranging from low to high energy ( 50 Kvp to 400 Kvp) and focal spot sizes sizes as low as 7 microns for superior magnification and high-resolution detail.
Our digital capability allows us easy mobility to conduct laboratory inspections at your facility as well. A wide range of materials have been successfully examined using our radioscopic techniques, such as weldments of different thicknesses, racing car tires and cotton bales looking for FOD just to name a few. We have the advanced equipment, expertise and in-house technical support to examine your product and deliver the results that you need in a timely fashion.
Radiography Applications Laboratory
- Digital CR, DR and Real Time Radiography
- Micro-focus x-ray tubes for superior magnification detail and definition
- X-ray tubes rated up to 420 Kvp and 1
- Large X-ray vault rated at less than 2mr @ 500Kvp
- X-ray Cabinet systems
- Automated X-ray System Design
- (L3A x-ray capabilities are digital only, we do not use film or isotope gamma sources)