Our Management have a combined 60+ years of experience in the NDT industry, across all sectors including power generation, engineering components, pressure vessels, piping systems, storage tanks, process plant inspection, ship building, onshore/offshore pipeline inspection and asset integrity.
Our carefully selected personnel possess extensive experience, product knowledge and excellent communication skills.
We take pride in our Health Safety and Environment culture, and encourage an open line of communication between employees and management.
We are committed to implementing comprehensive training programs ensuring our technicians are fully conversant with the required NDT methodologies.
Products & Services
InSpec NDT’s NATA-accredited technicians are internationally certified to meet all requirements of carrying out non-destructing testing services, including:
- Manual Ultrasonic Inspection
- Radiographic Inspection
- Magnetic Particle Inspection
- Dye Penetrant Inspection
InSpec NDT also offers procedure based non-destructive testing services, including:
- Positive Material Identification
- Material Hardness Testing
- Vacuum Box Testing
- Ferrite Testing
InSpec NDT offer a range of consultancy / third party services including
- Full evaluation of test results & report overview
- Establishing & verifying NDT techniques
- Procedure review & preparation
- Inspection solutions for complex geometries
- AINDT/PCN/CSWIP qualified personnel across all NDT methods