Our focus is on highly effective sound transfer through the development of acoustic-capable polymers. These new polymers enable coupling of the ultrasonic sensor to the material under test and provides a layer to couple, seal, or optimize energy transfer.
Using the materials we offer;
- Aqualene™- Industry standard optimal coupling
- ACE™ - Low temperature wheel applications
- Aqualink™ - Super soft, very clear and conforming material
- AquaSilox - High temperature applications
- AquaCyan - High abrasion, tough material
Innovation Polymers will guide you step-by-step through the process of creating acoustic-capable wedges, wheels and delay lines. From material selection to complex moulds, we have a history of delivering solutions for out of the ordinary inspection applications.
Products & Services
Acoustic Capable Ultrasonic Materials
WE OFFER MOULDED POLYMERS FOR INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL APPLICATIONS. WE HAVE A WIDE ARRAY OF PRODUCTS TO CHOOSE FROM.