Goldfields NDT was established in Kalgoorlie-Boulder in 2011 by local resident Dirk de Beer, who answered the call for more non-destructive testing services to be made available in the mining heartland. In the time since, Goldfields NDT has expanded significantly as we earned a reputation for exceptional service and quality workmanship.
The continued appetite of the Goldfields mining industry for non-destructive testing also necessitated the construction of a new, purpose-built workshop and laboratory in Kalgoorlie-Boulder. From this state-of-the-art facility, which we relocated to in 2021, Goldfields NDT is able to offer a wider and more efficient scope of services to our clients. Further expansion saw the formation of the GNDT Group of companies.
By partnering with like minded business’s who specialises in certain aspects of our expertise has been gained through the many and varied projects undertaken locally, nationally and internationally, across numerous industries. We bring a lot to the table when it comes to experience, knowledge and applying practical solutions.
Products & Services
- NATA accredited radiographic testing of welds
- NATA accredited dye penetrant inspection
- Phased array ultrasonic corrosion testing and mapping (Includes tank wall scanning)
- Weld inspection and associated activities
- MFL floor plate scanning
- NATA accredited ultrasonic inspection (welds, thickness, rolled & wrought steel products)
- NATA accredited vacuum box testing (welded seams in vessels and tanks)
- Eddy current weld inspection
- Visual inspection
- NATA accredited magnetic particle inspection (multi-sector)
- Phased array ultrasonic weld inspections.
- Eddy current tube inspection (includes all other tube inspection methods such as iris, etc.)
- Coating inspection and surface prep testing
Pressure Equipment Inspection (AS 3788)
- Inspection, analysis and reporting of vessels to AICIP requirements
- Full visual inspection and NDT of internal and external, in-service and out-of-service
- Equipment strategy to determine inspections intervals from degradation data