Blue Horizon Services & Oil Field Maintenance LLC, incorporated in Abu Dhabi in 2015 is a company catering to Lifting Inspections & Trainings, Advanced NDT Inspections, and H2S Safety services for Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals, Construction, Infrastructure, Power, Water and HVAC Industries. We are ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 17020:2012 and ISO 45001:2018 certified company. We are also a Development Member of LEEA.
We are a member of the Arise Group of companies based in Singapore, which started operations in the year 2014.
Blue Horizon is committed to providing the most reliable Inspection and NDT services to clients we work with all over the globe and to represent a shield between our client’s assets and any unexpected failures.
Blue Horizon Services & Oil Field Maintenance LLC, a related company of Arise Global and Rutledge Omni groups of companies, aims to be a world market leader in Advanced NDT and inspection services, and H2S Safety services and to be always known for quality, reliability and integrity.
Products & Services
Crane, hoisting and lifting equipment inspection from Blue Horizon Services (BHS) – ensure the safety and reliability of your equipment and compliance with statutory requirements. Whether you own or operate cranes, lifting or hoisting equipment, you need to ensure that they are safe, and in compliance with statutory requirements. That is where our crane, hoisting and lifting equipment inspection can help.
Why use crane, hoisting and lifting equipment inspection from BHS?
We are based in Abu Dhabi for inspection, testing, verification and certification of all types of crane, hoisting and lifting equipment. That means that we can offer you the unrivaled expertise, experience and equipment to conduct professional statutory and voluntary crane inspection for:
- Material-handling devices: including cranes, derricks, fork-lifts, truck-mounted cranes, shackles, hooks, elevating platforms, and telehandlers
- Personnel handling devices: such as elevators, escalators, ski lifts, cable cars and mobile elevating work platforms (MEWPs)
- We provide training for the safe operation of lifting equipment for Operators and Riggers ensuring that they are capable of performing their operations safely and competently before deployment. Our comprehensive training programs includes both theoretical and practical training. The aim of these programs are to ensure that the operators possess high skill levels, allowing them to operate their equipment safely.
- We also provides inspection and certification of Earthmoving equipment and competency assessment of its operators. Our services not only assures that the equipment is safe to use but also ensures that the equipment operators are well trained and highly skilled.
- Our Expert tests & inspect the lifting equipment and ensure that the client are competent in the use of safe lifting equipment’s and can fully rely on the lifting accessories they work with. With our complete one-stop solutions that can accommodate all your technical, project management and quality needs.
Our crane, hoisting and lifting equipment inspection can help you:
- Meet all associated regulatory requirements, with independent inspection carried out in accordance with all applicable regulations, standards and engineering practices
- Assure the safe and proper working capability and condition of your crane or lifting and hoisting equipment
- Maintain the capability and availability of your equipment
- Maximize uptime and planned outages to minimize operational impact
Guided Wave Ultrasonic Testing (LRUT)
LRUT is primarily a screening tool. The aim of the inspection is to test long lengths of pipe rapidly from a single test point with 100% coverage of the pipe wall and to identify areas of corrosion.
- Sleeved Road Crossings
- Low cost screening with 100% coverage.
- Focusing capability to evaluate corrosion distribution around pipe circumference.
- Test range under ideal conditions can achieve 300m or more.
- Testing of pipes from 1.5″ up to 48” diameter.
- Reliable and accurate detection.
- Ideal where conventional testing is impossible or very costly e.g. clamped, insulated, elevated, sleeved or buried pipes.
- Operating Temperature -5 C to 100 C using normal modules and up to 350 C using the high temp. modules.
- Inspection on insulated pipes without taking of the insulation (only where equipment will be fixed)