The rotating head RotoETscan allows the detection of longitudinal surface or sub surface defects at
It is often installed directly on the production line. This inspection is generally dedicated to the control of long products such as tubes, bars and wires, made of ferrous and non-ferrous material. It can also be used for inspection of small parts (billets).
- High inspection: up to 6m/s
- Transmission of the signal, contactless
- Automatic offset (GAP)
- Quick and easy change of probes (without special tool)
- Very short adjusting time
- Solid monobloc construction
- Minimum depth of detected defects: from 30µm (depend of the surface inspection)
- No contact with the product - Temperature sensor (on transformer)
This rotating head is a RotoETscan 130, 4 channels, installed on a control bench for detection of longitudinal defects on seamless steel tubes with diameters from 25 to 90mm, thickness from 3 to 13mm and lengths up to 24m at 60m/min.
Controle Mesure Systemes
+33 3 85 94 14 14