Applied Technical Services (ATS)
Applied Technical Services, LLC. is currently seeking a full-time Certified Welding Inspector (CWI) to join our Charlotte, NC office.
Posted 29 day ago
Applied Technical Services, LLC (ATS), is a respected provider of critical testing, inspection, certification, and compliance services. Applied Technical Services, LLC. is currently seeking a full-time Certified Welding Inspector (CWI) to join our Charlotte, NC office. This role may also involve additional NDT (Non-Destructive Testing) certifications.
As a Certified Welding Inspector at ATS, your responsibilities will include:
- Performing CWI examinations and NDT inspections of materials by established procedures, codes, standards, and specifications.
- Collaborating with department managers and clients to define the scope of work and work priorities to meet customer expectations.
- Preparing written instructions and effectively organizing and reporting examination results.
- Working independently and providing support to team members.
- Undertaking other job-related tasks as needed and assigned by supervisors.
- Current CWI Certification.
- Additional NDT Certifications are desirable but not mandatory.
- Candidates must have the ability to learn and comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Applicants must successfully pass a drug screen and possess a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- "U.S. Persons" Only: This position requires access to information subject to U.S. export controls under the U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (“ITAR”). Therefore, the company will only consider "U.S. Persons" for this role. "U.S. Persons" include U.S. citizens or nationals, U.S. lawful permanent residents (i.e., "green card" holders), persons granted refugee status, or persons granted asylum in the United States. This information is collected solely to comply with U.S. export control requirements and will not be used for unlawful discrimination in the hiring process.
- Must be capable of wearing safety equipment as required by the safety department for personal protection.
- May involve work at heights on scaffolding, ladders, elevated platforms, man-baskets, etc.
- Work in confined spaces, which may require crawling, stooping, climbing, etc.
- Work in and around operating equipment and industrial environments.
- Work with radiation and hazardous materials such as cleaners, penetrants, film-developing chemicals, etc.
- May require shifts up to 12 hours/day and 7 days/week, as well as extended travel periods.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 100 pounds.
- ATS offers competitive wages and opportunities for career advancement. Full-time employees enjoy benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k, vacation, personal time, and bonuses.
ATS is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring candidates based on their capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.