Asset Management Engineers Pty Ltd (AME)
As a member of this team,your responsible for conducting plant inspections and promoting our services throughout the Perth Region, with opportunities for FIFO.
Posted 11 day ago
AME is a rapidly growing organization in the inspection industry, and we are seeking experienced, self-motivated individuals to join our Inspection Team. As a member of this team, you will be responsible for conducting plant inspections and promoting our services throughout the Perth Region, with opportunities for FIFO (Fly-In Fly-Out) and DIDO (Drive-In Drive-Out) arrangements. This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly regarded organization in the industry.
- Perform inspections, audits, and reviews on both mobile and fixed plants.
- Compile and maintain detailed electronic inspection records.
- Generate high-quality reports about inspections and audits.
- Review and verify relevant documentation for inspected items of the plant to ensure compliance with WH&S regulations and relevant Australian Standards.
- Utilize specialized inspection and test equipment, gauges, and measuring devices as required for inspections and audits.
- Utilize your knowledge and experience to assess compliance of plant and machinery with relevant legislation and standards.
- Provide technical support and advice on compliance matters.
- Manage non-conformance issues for Inspector's client base.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Possession of AICIP or API510 certification.
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of applicable Australian Standards, Work Health Safety Act 2020, Work Health and Safety (Mines) Regulations 2022, and Work Health and Safety (General) Regulations 2022.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and proficient report-writing abilities.
- Effective time management skills with a commitment to meeting deadlines.
- Adaptability in working hours.
- Unrestricted right to work in Australia.
- Current driver's license.
- Availability to work occasional weekends when required.
- Permanent full-time position.
- Free onsite parking and convenient access to public transport (when working from the Perth office).
- Provision of proven in-house lifting equipment training courses.
- Tailored career development and mentorship programs.
- Continued investment in technology and business improvement.
- Valued membership in a growing business.
The remuneration package will be based on individual experience, certifications, and skill sets.
Continue with Google
By continuing, you agree to OnestopNDT's