PAUT - TOFD Technician
Acuren is seeking PAUT-TOFD Technicians to contribute to project-based work in the US. The role involves setting up and calibrating non-destructive testing equipment, conducting tests, and detecting discontinuities using advanced NDT methods.
Posted 53 day ago
Acuren Inspection is recruiting PAUT-TOFD Technicians to contribute to project-based work across the United States. As a PAUT-TOFD Technician, you will play a crucial role in setting up and calibrating non-destructive testing equipment, conducting tests to ensure quality, and detecting discontinuities using advanced NDT methods. This position involves adherence to safety regulations, evaluation of results, and reporting, with potential supervision responsibilities.
- Set up and calibrate non-destructive testing equipment for inspections.
- Conduct tests using NDT methods to ensure quality and detect discontinuities (defects).
- Establish techniques for the proper examination of objects under inspection, ensuring strict adherence to safety regulations.
- Apply testing criteria by applicable specifications or standards and evaluate the results.
- Organise and report test results accurately and comprehensively.
- Perform specialised inspections with a focus on precision and accuracy.
- Provide instruction and supervision to others as needed.
- Perform additional job-related tasks as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Some college education is preferred.
- NDT Level II UT Phased Array Certification and TOFD.
- Technical background in NDT methods and procedures with a minimum of five years of phased array experience.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively perform assigned NDT tasks and interpret inspection results.
- Knowledge of NDT equipment.
About the Company:
Acuren is a trusted single-source provider of technology-enabled asset protection solutions used to evaluate the structural integrity of critical energy, industrial, and public infrastructures. Committed to delivering a higher level of reliability, Acuren offers a wide spectrum of capabilities, including inspection, traditional and advanced NDE/NDT, failure analysis, rope access, materials engineering, field engineering, reliability engineering, drones, robotics, V-Deck, and condition-based monitoring services.