NDT Technician Level II
Acuren is seeking an experienced NDT Level II Technician to join its Iron Mountain, MI operations team.
Posted 34 day ago
Acuren is seeking an experienced NDT Level II Technician to join its Iron Mountain, MI operations team. As an NDT Level II Technician, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the quality and safety of various materials and structures through nondestructive testing (NDT) methods.
As an NDT Level II Technician at Acuren, your responsibilities will include:
- Setting up and calibrating nondestructive testing equipment.
- Conducting tests to ensure quality or detect discontinuities (defects) using various NDT methods of inspection.
- Establishing techniques for the proper examination of objects under inspection, while strictly adhering to safety regulations.
- Applying testing criteria by applicable specifications or standards and evaluating results.
- Interpreting radiographs, cathode ray tubes (CRT) or digital readouts, conductivity meters, and visual indicators.
- Organizing and reporting test results.
- Performing specialized inspections.
- Possibly instructing and supervising others.
- Undertaking other job-related tasks as assigned by management.
To be successful in this role, you should possess:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Some college education is preferred.
- Certification as an NDT Level II Technician.
- A technical background in NDT methods and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively perform assigned NDT tasks and interpret inspection results.
- Knowledge of NDT equipment.
- Experience in report writing.
Acuren offers a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Competitive salary.
- Medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance.
- 401K Plan.
- Paid Holidays.
- Paid Time Off.
Acuren is a trusted provider of technology-enabled asset protection solutions used to evaluate the structural integrity of critical energy, industrial, and public infrastructures. Committed to delivering a Higher Level of Reliability, Acuren offers a wide range of capabilities, including inspection, traditional and advanced non-destructive evaluation/testing (NDE/NDT), failure analysis, rope access, materials engineering, field engineering, reliability engineering, drone, robotics, V-Deck, and condition-based monitoring services.