Experienced Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Technician
Testia is seeking an NDT Technician to expand its non-destructive testing activities in aeronautical maintenance and manufacturing. The role involves conducting non-destructive checks, developing operating procedures, and contributing to the team's skills development.
Posted 46 day ago
As an NDT Technician at Testia, a prominent subsidiary of the Airbus group with over 30 years of specialisation in Aerostructure Control, you will be a key player in the expansion of non-destructive testing activities, particularly in aeronautical maintenance and manufacturing. Working in collaboration with a dynamic team of NDT technicians, your responsibilities include conducting non-destructive checks, writing operating procedures, generating comprehensive inspection reports, and acquiring versatility in various NDT activities to contribute to the team's skills development.
- Conduct non-destructive checks on manufacturing or maintenance parts, whether in workshops, on aircraft, or at customer premises.
- Develop detailed operating procedures for the implementation of required controls.
- Acquire versatility in other NDT activities and methods to actively contribute to the team's skills development.
- Educational background from Bac Pro to Bac + 2/3 in NDT, Materials, Physical Measurements, Mechanics, Aeronautical Maintenance, or Electrotechnics.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in an equivalent position.
- Certification: CND Level 2 in Ultrasound EN4179 (COSAC).
- Location: Toulouse.
- Regular travel in France or abroad may be considered in agreement with the technician.
- Remuneration: Depending on profile and experience.
Testia, a subsidiary of the Airbus group, has been a leader in Aerostructure Control for over three decades. The company collaborates with clients through fixed-price study contracts, technical assistance missions, and specialised training for clients and their suppliers, catering to the aeronautics and space industry.