NDT Level II Technician
Team, Inc. is recruiting an NDT Level II Technician for conducting inspections using various NDT techniques to identify corrosion, defects, and adverse conditions. They must maintain a secure work environment, pursue NDT certifications, and interpret inspection results.
Posted 31 day ago
The NDT Level II (RT/MT/PT/UT) Technician, with the option of relocation assistance, plays a key role in independently conducting inspections utilising various Nondestructive Testing (NDT) techniques to identify corrosion, defects, or adverse conditions in adherence to specified criteria. This technician will interpret inspection results, report findings to company requirements, and effectively communicate processes and procedures to customers.
- Maintain a secure and healthy work environment by adhering to Company/Customer safety standards, and legal regulations, and alerting others to potential hazards or concerns.
- Pursue NDT certifications while gaining hands-on experience in various NDT methods.
- Execute duties assigned by the Senior Technician and engage in supervisory activities over apprentice-level personnel when necessary.
- Maintain NDT certification and perform inspections for which certified.
- Interpret and report the results of inspections, documenting inspection activities as required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the NDT field as a certified technician in at least 2 methods.
- Previous Certification to Level II in a minimum of one method (PT, MT, UT, RT, ET) is preferred.
About the Company:
Team, Inc. is a leading industrial services company with a global presence. They are experts in construction, maintenance, and associated systems to serve clients in refining, petrochemical, power, pipeline, and other heavy industrial industries. With over 220 locations worldwide, they are rapidly expanding their footprint across five continents. Team, Inc. offers equal employment opportunities and promotes a diverse and inclusive workplace.