NDT Level II Technician
Acuren is recruiting NDT Level II MT/PT/VT Technicians to set up and calibrate nondestructive testing equipment, conduct tests, and ensure quality. The role involves establishing techniques for proper examination, adhering to safety regulations, and applying testing criteria.
Posted 43 day ago
Acuren is recruiting NDT Level II MT/PT/VT Technicians for a challenging and dynamic role. As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for setting up and calibrating nondestructive testing equipment, conducting tests to ensure quality and detect discontinuities, and applying testing criteria in adherence to safety regulations. The NDT Level II MT/PT/VT Technician will be vital in organising and reporting test results, performing specialised inspections, and providing instruction and supervision to others.
- Set up and calibrate nondestructive testing equipment.
- Conduct tests using NDT methods to ensure quality and detect defects.
- Establish techniques for proper examination of objects, strictly adhering to safety regulations.
- Apply testing criteria by specifications or standards and evaluate the results.
- Minimum three years of experience in weld inspection, with a minimum of two years holding VT II certification, documented classroom training of at least 24 hours, and 210 documented experience hours in VT.
- Minimum 16 hours of documented classroom training and 210 hours of PT experience.
- Competitive salary.
- Medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance.
- 401K Plan.
- Paid Holidays.
- Paid Time Off.
About the Company:
Acuren is a trusted single-source provider of technology-enabled asset protection solutions used to evaluate the structural integrity of critical energy, industrial, and public infrastructure. Committed to delivering a higher level of reliability, Acuren offers a wide spectrum of capabilities, including inspection, traditional and advanced NDE/NDT, failure analysis, rope access, materials engineering, field engineering, reliability engineering, drones, robotics, V-Deck, and condition-based monitoring services.