NDT Assistant II
Acuren is seeking an NDT Assistant to support calibration, NDT tests, and evaluations. The role involves collaborating with Radiographers, recording results, and contributing to inspection procedures.
Posted 31 day ago
As NDT Assistants, individuals will play a crucial role in supporting the calibration, Non Destructive Tests (NDT), and evaluations for acceptance or rejection based on prescribed instructions. The role involves collaborating with Radiographers to ensure the integrity and quality of materials through NDT methods, recording results, and contributing to overall inspection procedures.
- Set up and operate non-destructive test equipment.
- Aid Radiographers in calibrating NDT equipment to ensure accurate and reliable testing.
- Assist Radiographers in conducting tests to identify discontinuities (defects) using NDT inspection methods.
- Record and document the results of inspections by established procedures.
- Assist in the execution of NDT procedures, including equipment handling and other operational tasks.
- Follow management's instructions and take on additional job-related tasks.
- Technical background.
- Must possess the necessary experience, credentials, and a verifiable history to be certified as trustworthy & reliable, meeting federal and state regulations through a comprehensive background check.
About the Company:
Acuren is a trusted single-source provider of technology-enabled asset protection solutions used to evaluate the structural integrity of critical energy, industrial, and public infrastructure. Committed to delivering a higher level of reliability, Acuren offers a wide spectrum of capabilities, including inspection, traditional and advanced NDE/NDT, failure analysis, rope access, materials engineering, field engineering, reliability engineering, drones, robotics, V-Deck, and condition-based monitoring services.