Level II Radiographer
Acuren is currently seeking a Level II RT State Carded Technician to join their team in Tulsa, OK.
Posted 40 day ago
Acuren is currently seeking a Level II RT State Carded Technician to join their team in Tulsa, OK. This is a full-time position that is eligible for benefits. The current schedule is a minimum of 40 hours per week, with weekly overtime, and per-diem provided.
As a Level II RT State Carded Technician at Acuren, your responsibilities will include:
- Setting up and calibrating nondestructive testing equipment.
- Conducting tests to ensure quality or detect discontinuities (defects) using various NDT inspection methods.
- Establishing techniques for proper examination of objects under inspection while strictly adhering to safety regulations.
- Applying testing criteria based on applicable specifications or standards and evaluating results.
- Interpreting radiographs, cathode ray tubes (CRT) or digital readouts, conductivity meters, and visual indicators.
- Organizing and reporting test results.
- Performing specialized inspections.
- Possibly instructing and supervising others.
- Undertaking other job-related tasks as assigned by management.
To be considered for this role, you should have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Some college education is preferred.
- Certification as a Level II RT State Carded Technician.
- Additional Level II certifications in any of the following methods (MT, PT, UT, VT) are a plus.
- A technical background in NDT methods and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively perform assigned NDT tasks and interpret inspection results.
- Knowledge of NDT equipment.
- Experience in report writing.
Acuren offers a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Competitive salary.
- Medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance.
- 401K Plan.
- Paid Holidays.
- Paid Time Off.
Acuren is a trusted provider of technology-enabled asset protection solutions used to evaluate the structural integrity of critical energy, industrial, and public infrastructures. Committed to delivering a Higher Level of Reliability, Acuren offers a wide range of capabilities, including inspection, traditional and advanced non-destructive evaluation/testing (NDE/NDT), failure analysis, rope access, materials engineering, field engineering, reliability engineering, drone, robotics, V-Deck, and condition-based monitoring services.
If you are a qualified Level II RT State Carded Technician looking to join a reputable company in Tulsa, OK, we encourage you to apply.