As a Graduate Engineer at Vertech, you will support our Operations team in delivering Inspection Engineering Projects.
Posted 58 day ago
As a Graduate Engineer at Vertech, you will support our Operations team in delivering Inspection Engineering Projects. You will be responsible for preparing project deliverables, coordinating projects, promoting a positive safety culture, and driving continuous improvement initiatives. Your role will play a vital part in ensuring the quality and success of our projects and contribute to the growth and success of Vertech's specialized services in the resource industry.
Vertech is a leading provider of specialist access, inspection, and maintenance packages to the resource industry. We prioritize safety and value our team members, fostering a dynamic and high-performing work environment. As a Graduate Engineer, you will play a crucial role in supporting our Operations team in delivering Inspection Engineering Projects.
- Prepare project deliverables, including technical work packs, inspection reports, CAD drawings, data management, continuous improvement initiatives, and research and development tasks.
- Assist in coordinating projects, ensuring their successful execution.
- Promote and uphold a positive safety culture across all areas of influence.
- Identify opportunities for best practices and continuous improvement, effectively communicating these with the Company.
- Maintain a strong focus on customer service and quality measures.
- Communicate with internal and external customers in a positive, clear, and timely manner.
- Comply with Vertech's HSEQ (Health, Safety, Environment, and Quality) and HR Policies and Procedures.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or a related field.
- Strong report writing skills.
- Proficient in reading and interpreting engineering drawings.
- Proficient in Autodesk suite (CAD) and Microsoft Office.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and a positive attitude as a team player.
- Understanding of risk-based inspection (RBI) programs.
- Knowledge and experience in Inspection and Non-Destructive Testing (NDT).
- Familiarity with shipping classification societies and rules.
- Awareness of AS4041 / AS1210 or international equivalents.
- Understanding of IACS (Rec 47) and ship repairs.
- Permanent Australian working rights are necessary for this role.
- Please note that due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join Vertech's team and embark on an exciting career journey where you will have the opportunity to develop your skills, work on diverse projects, and contribute to the resource industry's safety and efficiency. Apply now to be a part of our young and dynamic team committed to excellence and passionate about what we do.