Promote quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization. Work with production and development teams to maintain product supply.
Posted 21 day ago
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement, communicate, and maintain a quality plan to ensure the organization's quality systems and policies are in compliance with quality system requirements.
- Promote quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization.
- Work with production and development teams to maintain product supply and introduce new products.
- Define quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff and set up and maintain controls and documentation procedures.
- Establish standards of service for customers or clients and prepare clear explanatory documents such as customers' charters.
- Liaise with customers' auditors and ensure the execution of corrective action and compliance with customers' specifications.
- Implement Nadcap-compliant systems leading to Nadcap accreditation and consider the application of environmental, health, and safety standards.
- Work with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements from external suppliers.
- Support new product introduction, including preparation of AS9102 fairs.
- Monitor performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering.
- 3+ years of prior manufacturing experience, preferably in aerospace.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving, decision-making, and analytical skills.
- High attention to detail and capable of producing detailed and accurate data.
- Good mechanical aptitude and knowledge.
- Advanced organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- NAS 410 NDT Level III certification.
- FAA 14CFR 21 or 145 experience.
- Certificates in Lean or 6 Sigma process improvement.
- Experience with gas turbine components.
- Product/dimensional engineering experience.
- Demonstrated technical leadership capabilities.
- Five years of working experience with OEM quality systems (Client, Rolls Royce, P&W, etc.) in a Nadcap accredited facility preferred.
The incumbent works in a manufacturing environment and may be exposed to loud noise, airborne particles, large machinery, and moving parts. The company provides required personal protective equipment, including steel-toe shoes, safety glasses, and hearing protection.
Continue with Google
By continuing, you agree to OnestopNDT's