Products & Services
Calibration, Service & Repair
- Shunt Meters (Digital and Analog)
- Magnetic Field Parallel Indicators (Calibration Type)
- Water Pressure Gauges (up to 200 PSI)
- Air Pressure Gauges (Up to 200 PSI)
- Digital and Analog White Light Meters
- Ultraviolet / Blacklight Meters
- Stop Watches (Digital)
- Quick Break Testers (QBTs)
- Digital Thickness Meters
- OES Analyzers
- Hand Held XRF Analyzers
- Ultrasonic Equipment
- Hardness Testers
- Magnetic Yokes
- Film viewers
- Conduct a thorough cleaning inside and outside the instrument to remove dust, dirt and foreign particulates.
- Run a light intensity test to ensure the light path is as bright as possible. Also, create a copy of the software in case of computer failure.
- Clean and polish the optical system, especially the windows and the optic itself.
- Re-check the light intensities and ensure that the light intensity maintained or increased in luminance.
- Calibrate the instrument based on the certified standards that came with the instruments to ensure that everything is working efficiently.
- Label the calibrated instrument with a calibration sticker to validate instrument as Ready-to-Use.